When it comes to drilling blast holes, Center Rock has a complete product portfolio of innovative tools and accessories to satisfy any surface or underground application requirement. We have DTH hammers and bits that will drill 3.5″ – 36″ (89mm-914mm) blast holes. Also available is our Mining LP® Canister Drill, 20″ (508mm) and larger, for drilling utility/ventilation holes, burn holes, etc. These mining LPs® are perfectly suited to drill either up, down or any inclination, from vertical to horizontal, in an underground mining environment.
Products and services include:
- State of the art high performance down-the-hole hammers.
- Proven bit technology to ensure maximum production and reliability.
- Consult on drilling solutions and techniques.
- In-house and on-site training engineers.
Applicable products and services:
- On-site Partnering (to solve drilling challenges and improve efficiency)
- CR Series Valveless Hammers
- RF Series Valved Hammers
- RX Series Valved Hammers
- RCX Series Valved Reverse Circulation Hammers
- LP DRILLS® for Large Diameter Drilling (24” diameter and larger)
- High Quality Hammer Bits
- ROTO LOC® Under Reaming Systems
- Wassara Water Hammer
- Drill Pipe
- Custom Drill String Components
- Oil Injection Systems
- Chemical Injection Systems
- Water Injection System
- Hydro-JAW® Breakout Systems
- Hammer and Bit Service and Repair
- On-Site Consulting/Training/Technician