Advanced engineering of Center Rock Inc.’s LP Drills provide a cost effective solution for drilling utility/pole holes from 18″ – 144″ (457mm – 3657.6 mm) (standard and custom built sizes). Some of the features and benefits include:
- No shock sub required.
- Canister and calyx is only 1” (25.4mm) (under cutting diameter for better stabilization and tighter annulus to flush cutting to surface).
- Shorter construction for low clearance applications (67.54” (1715.52mm)).
- Each LP is constructed with a group of 6” (152mm) class hammers and 7.875” (200 mm) bits that is easily accessible.
- Drill pipe is equipped with hex connections and length is custom per project.
- Side air inlet is equipped with female hex up to accept drive and female hex down to accept Down-the-Hole (DTH) tooling.