Center Rock Inc. provides state-of-the-art drilling products to support the utility industry. Our mono-hammer utility pole drill offerings range from 3.5″ – 24″ (89mm – 610mm) and include hex connection, side inlet swivel, and all ancillary items. Additionally, only Center Rock offers Utility and HDD LP® Canister style utility pole drills 18″ (457mm) and larger. Multi-hammer canister style LP Drills® boast lightweight construction, low vibration and low air requirements which will ensure success in any drilling condition and are perfectly suited for mounting on any digger derrick unit.
Products and services include:
- State of the art high performance down-the-hole hammers and utility pole drills.
- Proven bit technology to ensure maximum production and reliability.
- Consult on utility pole drilling solutions and techniques.
- In-house and on-site training engineers.
Applicable products and services:
- CR Series Valveless Hammers
- RF Series Valved Hammers
- High Quality Hammer Bits
- LP Drills® for Large Diameter Drilling (18” diameter and larger)
- ROTO LOC® Under Reaming Systems
- Wassara Water Hammer
- Custom Drill Pipe
- Custom Drill String Components
- Portable Compressors
- Oil /Chemical Injection Systems
- Water Injection System
- Hydro-Jaw® Breakout Systems
- Hammer and Bit Service and Repair
- On-Site Consulting/Training