Center rock INC.® products
DTH Hammers and Bits
CENTER ROCK products boast a formidable range of down-the-hole (DTH) hammers, presenting a suite of drills and downhole bits spanning 3.5”– 48” (89 –1219mm). Our DTH hammer drilling expertise shines in various terrains, including the meticulous demands of foundation & geotechnical drilling, the rigorous intensity of blasthole quarry & mine drilling, and the precision of waterwell & geothermal boreholes.
Additionally, our DTH hammers and DTH hammer bits are essential in the precision required for oil & gas underbalanced operations, the intricacies of horizontal directional drilling, and the challenges of utility transmission & distribution rock sockets.
Key Features of DTH Hammers from CENTER ROCK
Our Product Range
CENTER ROCK’s CR line of down-the-hole drills are reliable drilling workhorses that stand up to the most demanding conditions. A valveless air cycle provides consistent drilling performance and reliability foot after foot and year after year. Some of our models are available with integrated jetted backheads as well as bit retainer systems for deep-hole drilling applications.
- Slant face bit from 4.75”-12” (120.5-305 mm)
- Bent sub and sonde housing available
- Accepts all sondes, 15”-19” (381-482.6 mm) and Ditch Witch®
- Greater airflow through housing for optimal hammer performance
- Excellent steering in all types of rock and clay
- Wire-line adaptable
- Easily adaptable to all HDD drill rigs
- Smaller compressor requirements (job dependent)
- Reduced operating cost; no drilling fluid recycling needed
- Typically, only one GPM of drilling fluid for operation
- Tested and proven to operate in sands and cobbles with proper drilling fluid
- Rate of penetration (ROP) faster than conventional methods
Need help selecting the best DTH Hammer for your project?