ROTO LOC® UNDERREAMER TECHNOLOGY
ROTO LOC® is an overburden drilling system for casing advancement, developed by Center Rock, Inc. With wings that lock in place and are easily retractable, ROTO LOC® is able to drill straight, full diameter holes through any formation, including pinnacle limestone and karst. ROTO LOC® saves you money because there isn’t any expensive starter casing J-teeth or ring bits needed.
- Wings lock in place to cut full diameter through any formation.
- No expensive starter casing teeth/ring bit left in hole.
- Straight holes in pinnacle limestone and karst formations eliminating bent or broken casing.
- Easily retractable wings compared to other overburden drilling systems.
- Positive locking wings can be used to hold/pull casing back.
- Rotary lockout feature ensures full-size hole for greatly reducing casing friction.