Careers at Center Rock
Position Objective and Purpose
The candidate will undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. Finance controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management as well.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Manage month-end and year-end close process
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts.
- Provide timely and accurate information to key stakeholders including the company’s bankers, customers, shareholders and management
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Supervise and manage financial department staff, including accountants and financial assistants
- Motivate and lead finance team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback
- Report to the CEO with timely and accurate financial information
- Assist the CEO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
- Additional controller duties as necessary
Authority and Responsibility
Ensure accounting and company reporting is recorded, presented and supported with integrity and accuracy.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Thorough understanding of the FAR and Cost Accounting Standards
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience in creating, auditing and presenting financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and month-end/year end close process
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced Experience with Microsoft Excel and all MS Office products
Please submit resumes to Human Resources.
118 Schrock Drive
P.O. BOX 307
Berlin, PA 15530