Water Well & Geothermal
Waterwell Drilling & Geothermal
Center Rock Inc. designs and manufactures DTH hammers from 3.5″ to 22″ (89mm – 560mm) and DTH button bits up to 48″ (1219mm) with various shanks, face styles, and carbide button configurations. For waterwell drilling, we offer 3 lines of hammers; the valveless CR line, the valved Rock Force (RF) (both utilize QL shank bits), and the Rock Xtreme (RX) line. The RX offering is the newest, valved, high frequency hammer developed by Center Rock with it’s own bit shank design and no blow tube. Center Rock has also designed a unique underreamer overburden drilling system, called ROTO LOC®, that drills and simultaneously advances casing.
Products and services include:
- State of the art high performance down-the-hole hammers.
- Proven bit technology to ensure maximum production and reliability.
- Consult on drilling solutions and techniques.
- In-house and on-site training engineers.
Applicable products and services:
- CR Series Valveless Hammers
- High Quality Hammer Bits
- ROTO LOC® Under Reaming Systems
- Drill Pipe
- Custom Drill String Components
- Portable Compressors
- Oil Injection Systems
- Water Injection System
- Hydro-JAW® Breakout Systems
- Hammer and Bit Service and Repair
- On-Site Consulting/Training